As well as providing a General Investment Account, a portfolio can be held within a range of tax structures that provide tax advantages such as:
- Individual Savings Accounts (ISAs)
- Inheritance Tax Portfolios
- Self-Invested Personal Pensions (SIPPs)
- Small Self-Administered Pension Schemes (SSASs)
- Individual Trusts and Charity Accounts
- Onshore and Offshore Bond Accounts
Where applicable, the Capital Gains Tax (CGT) position is managed to ensure utilisation of annual CGT allowances. An annual CGT report is produced as part of our service.
Tax treatment depends on the specific circumstances of each individual and legislation may be subject to change in the future. Progeny Asset Management is not authorised to offer pensions advice.