Balancing the needs of your staff with the ambitions of your business is a key factor in your success – wherever your business exists in its life cycle.
Our team of specialist employment lawyers works closely with you, getting to know all about your business, your staff and your ambitions. This is the best way to ensure that you receive the pragmatic support and the commercially-focused advice to position your people and your business for success.
We have the expertise and capacity to deal with a full range of organisations and workforces, from start-ups to major national and international businesses, as well as charities, schools, colleges, universities and more.
The key areas of HR and employment law we deal with include:
- HR and employment support and advisory services
- Contracts of employment and service agreements
- Employee handbook, policies and procedures
- Executive appointment, exit negotiations and termination
- Settlement agreements
- Restrictive covenants and confidential information
- Unfair dismissal, discrimination and whistleblowing
- Disciplinary, grievance and performance issues
- Employment tribunals and claims
- Strategic HR, training and consultancy
- Redundancy and business reorganisation
- Corporate transactions and TUPE
- Mediation and dispute resolution