Our unique combination of financial and legal services…
Our services include:
- Targeted job advertisements across a range of platforms including Indeed and LinkedIn. Job descriptions will be tailored and formatted in a way to attract more applicants, using key words to ensure adverts are included in more online searches.
- Using our network of connections on LinkedIn to ask candidates for referrals.
- Access to a corporate license through LinkedIn which allows us to advertise roles – essential when considering the emphasis of social media on candidates and their job search.
- Ability to advertise role confidentially under Progeny branding, saving time from recruitment agencies contacting constantly.
- Progeny will manage end to end recruitment process through to selection and offer stage.
- Initial thorough telephone interviews will be conducted, and successful candidates will be presented to hiring managers to schedule face to face interviews, recommending candidates for interview – saving clients time.
- Pride ourselves on proactive approach. The best candidates are generally ones that aren’t looking for a new role. LinkedIn corporate license allows me to send up to 200 InMail’s per month to anyone. Will ‘headhunt’ candidates via LinkedIn, sending InMail’s to generate interest in the opportunity from passive candidates. Filters to perform these searches and source candidates could include relevant industry, job title, qualifications, years of experience, companies (competitors) and location.
For this service we charge a fee of 10% based on the candidates annual salary; this will be invoiced on the day the candidate starts. We offer a 6-week rebate period whereby if the candidate leaves or is dismissed, we will offer a free replacement.