While lockdown restrictions continue to impact on our daily lives, it has been business as usual for the corporate law team at Progeny who have helped numerous clients complete on deals in recent weeks.
- The acquisition of South Yorkshire joinery staircase manufacturer, Dernie and Bell Sons & Co. Limited by Tritoma Holdings Limited.
- Acting on behalf of Totem Holdings Limited in its acquisition of Featherstone based multi-faceted construction services company, Grove Building Solutions Limited.
- Advising Morley-based managed technology services company, Hollinbay, on its merger with IT company, NewFox. The merger will create an expanded offering to both new and existing customers of these businesses.
- Supporting and advising LSG Holdings on the formation of a joint venture with Stonehouse Projects Limited with the aim of expanding its operations in the property development market.
- Advising the founder shareholder of specialist engine re-manufacturer, W Drake (Bradford), on the sale of the business to management. Having carried out his own buy-out of the business over 30 years ago, the owner handed over control in a deal that secures the future of this long-established business for another generation.
Philip Jordan said: “In this climate, it’s the professional services firms who have embraced new technology and developed flexible and agile ways of working that have been able to continue servicing their clients with the on-demand advice and the high standard of legal support they are accustomed to.
“We’re committed to providing our valued corporate clients with the support they need to continue making progress and to keep meeting their commercial objectives.
“With two corporate finance teams working simultaneously, these deals are evidence that we’re continuing to deliver for our business clients despite the unprecedented circumstances.
“We look forward to helping more businesses plan, adapt and build for the future.”
If you would like to find out how we can support your business, please get in touch.