Our unique combination of financial and legal services…
As well as providing a General Investment Account, we can hold your clients’ portfolios within a range of tax-efficient structures.
Through our custody arrangement with third parties, the following tax wrappers are available including:
- Individual Savings Accounts (ISAs)
- Inheritance Tax Portfolios
- Self-Invested Personal Pensions (SIPPs)
- Small Self-Administered Pension Schemes (SSASs)
- Individual Trusts and Charity Accounts
- Onshore and Offshore Bond Accounts
We work strategically with the following partners on SIPPs and Offshore Bonds:
- SIPPS – James Hay, AJ Bell, Curtis Banks, Suffolk Life, LV
- Offshore Bonds – Old Mutual Wealth, Canada Life
Where it applies, and as part of our bespoke service, we also manage the client’s Capital Gains Tax (CGT) position to make sure that they use all of their annual CGT allowances, and we produce an annual Capital Gains Tax report as part of our service.
Tax treatment depends on the specific circumstances of each individual and legislation may be subject to change in the future. Progeny Asset Management is not authorised to offer pensions advice.