Data protection is not just a legal necessity, it is vital in protecting and maintaining your business. A breach in your data protection can be costly – under GDPR, fines can go up to 20 million Euros or 4% of global turnover, whichever is higher. Getting your data protection strategy, policies and practices right is therefore vital, not just for your business, but for your customers too.
Data protection affects all organisations and we pride ourselves on working with companies of all sizes, from start-ups to international businesses. We can provide support in the following ways:
- Updating and drafting policies and procedures to be GDPR-compliant
- Undertaking data protection audits
- Drafting and reviewing data processing and data controller agreements
- Advising on data breach management
- Assisting with data mapping and data auditing
- Advising on the impact of GDPR on marketing activities