Executives are often understandably so focused on the day-to-day running of their business that they can be pressed to find the time to keep up with all of their filings and returns to Companies House and their day-to-day corporate governance.
For businesses who could benefit from some help in staying on top of the regulatory burdens of remaining compliant with the Companies Act 2006, we can assist with the following support and services:
- Advising on compliance with corporate governance codes
- Providing support at board and committee meetings
- Filing the company’s annual returns, and all other required forms, at Companies House
- Maintaining a company’s statutory registers
- Dealing with the day-to-day filings as and when required
We can build this service into the Club Legal package we offer.